Pages

.

.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Purple Tag

I haven't completed one layout this past week! And I do feel the need LOL. All of my free time has been spent getting my Etsy shop up and running. I have 90% of my items entered. I have had great reponse so far, especially from people outside the US. It helped me decide on whether or not to ship internationally. Soooo.... I am going back through my listed items and adding international postage rates.

But I did not want a week to go by without a post on a project! Here is a tag I did a while back using a Prima mask and Glimmer Mist. These tags are great to do when you have finished a layout and still have all that beautiful mess around you. Just grab a tag (or blank card) and use up the scrap pieces and leftovers from your project. You will have a pretty tag or card and as a bonus... less stuff to put away!

No comments:

Post a Comment