- Using a medium five petal punch, punch one flower out of light colored cardstock and another one out of a darker coordinating paper.
- Using a small five petal punch, punch one flower out of the same dark paper.
- The tiny flowers on the dark medium flower's petals were made by using one of my border punches. Flip the punch over and look at the bottom - slip the petal into the punch, line up to where you want the tiny petal to fall and punch!
- I then glued the two medium flowers together so that it looks like one flower.
- Layer the "two" flowers, off-setting the petals and add a brad.
- Paint the petals with your favorite stickles to add glimmer.
- When dry, add tiny gems to the punched flowers on the petals.