Pages

.

.

Monday, July 16, 2012

"Fun Times" Layout

Have you ever looked through your paper stash and thought "when did I buy that paper?". Well I did that today and knew I had to start using some of my older paper before I bought any of the new lines coming out... right? Ok - I have good intentions.

I made this LO with some older paper from DCWV - I think it came in one of those 12x12 paper packs. I like the orangey brown as it seems to go with all the browns out here in West Texas. ;-)

The picture is of my twin grandsons riding their "tractor". They live out of state and get to come stay at nannie's and papa's house two weeks every year. This year their visit was in Febuary. One of their favorite pastimes is riding their tractor. Hope you like it!
The "photo mat" effect I did with the photo was done using Photoshop Elements. Here is a link to the tutorial:
http://youtu.be/25jNz2LMdAE

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment